HM Sanchinarro is the culmination of a global project in this field and it contributes the remaining structures and services so we can close the circle of excellence that offers all medical services to our patients.
3th BEST PRIVATE HOSPITAL OF SPAIN
Based on the same philosophy that animates the project since its inception and the management experience of three hospitals, we took a new step with the launch of the largest of our hospitals. The hospital not only offers quality healthcare to the population of the north of Madrid, but it also expands the general offer of the HM Group Hospitals with services that were not yet included in our portfolio, such as Nuclear Medicine (Tomography-CT) and a Radiotherapy Service that cannot be found in other hospital in the area.
It has all the medical and surgical specialties, except obstetrics, neonatology and cardiac surgery.
It houses a surgical area with facilities for teaching and a Da Vinci Xi team that places it at the forefront of robotic surgery.
In addition, and as a hallmark, the HM Sanchinarro University Hospital offers a new approach to oncological diagnosis and treatment, which is specified in the creation of the Clara Campal Comprehensive Oncology Center (HM CIOCC), attached to the hospital, but with an independent structure. Based on the concept of the American cancer center, it has quickly become a center of national and international reference in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Finally, we acknowledge that there cannot be quality without ID and teaching, and for that the project is completed with:
A firm commitment to basic and applied research, with more than 700 m² dedicated to this end, ongoing research projects, and a unique Clinical Trials Unit in our environment.
A teaching project started years ago by Grupo HM Hospitales that has come to take the form of accreditation as a university hospital and accreditation for training of Internal Medicine Residents.
HM Sanchinarro Hospital Services
The HM Sanchinarro University Hospital is a general medical-surgical and maternal-child hospital located in Madrid which culminates a global project in this field and it contributes the remaining structures and services so we can close the circle of excellence that offers all medical services to our patients.
The General Hospital HM Sanchinarro has 179 beds for conventional hospitalization distributed in 8 units with large individual rooms, equipped with electric beds and a companion bed, telephone, TV and Internet, call and communication systems with the nursing control, 34 of which are suite and other 3 are supersuites.
Auditorium Reina Sofia
Eight Nursing Units all with individual rooms.
Intensive and Coronary Care
Intensive Care and Coronary Unit with 22 beds.
Adult Day Clinic
24-hour emergency service with 7 offices, cure and plaster room, a Resuscitation Unit and 2 observation rooms.
35 rooms for outpatient medical consultations.
- Anesthesiology and Reanimation
- Clinical Analysis
- Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- General and Digestive Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Medical-Surgical Dermatology and Venereology
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Endocrinology and Nutrition
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Gastroenterology - Digestive Apparatus
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Clinical Genetics
- Cardiac Hemodynamics
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Aesthetic Medicine and Laser Unit
- Pediatric Neurology
- Odontology / Stomatology
- Medical Oncology
- Pediatrics and Specific Areas Children's Health
- Clinical Psychology
- Pediatric Radiology
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Traumatology and Orthopedic Surgery
- Bronchoscopy unit
- Pain Unit
In addition to conventional radiology devices, the Diagnostic Imaging Service has:
- Multislice CT (Toshiba Acquilion) of 64 detectors, with the possibility of performing coronary artery scans and the ability to carry out the most complex studies in a few minutes.
- High-field open MRI (Phillips Panorama 1 T), the first of its kind to be installed in Spain, which combines maximum resolution with the highest degree of patient comfort.
- 1.5 T extremity MRI scanner
- High field closed MRI (Phillips Achieva 3 T) which, thanks to its great magnetic power, allows the most subtle neurological studies.
- 16-slice treatment simulation CAT scanner.
- High-resolution PET-CT (Siemens Biograph 6), which completes the oncological and neurological diagnostic arsenal, combining PET images with CT images.
- Aquilion One CAT scanner (323 detectors)
- Intra-Operative Cranial MRI scanner
- Radiology Unit for Women, with digital mammography with tomosynthesis, prone table, systems for advanced interventionism and densitometry.
- Digital mammography with tomosynthesis and prone
table for stereotactic breast biopsy
Other Diagnostic Services
Laboratory, Digestive and Respiratory Endoscopies.
• 12 operating theatres (1 integrated operating theatre, a Hemodynamics and Vascular Radiology rooms.
Blood Donation Unit
From Monday to Friday from 11am to 7pm, not holidays.
Patient and family services
Cafeteria: The cafeteria is open from 07:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday to Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
There is a restaurant service, with a daily menu and à la carte service. It also serves a companion menu in the room.
New Oncoestética / wigs store. Everything in Oncoestética without leaving the hospital. Wigs & Turbans. Lingerie for each type of surgery. Oncology cosmetics and hygiene. Located on the SS floor - Parking. In front of emergencies. www.bienestarsalud.es
Patient Care Service.
400 lots parking.
Free Wi-Fi connection.
- High Risk of Colorectal Cancer
It is one of the most frequent neoplasia in western countries.
- Da Vinci Robotics Robotic Surgery
The most sophisticated and innovative minimally invasive surgery technique.
- Travel Medicine and Tropical Diseases
International destinations may pose a health risk factor.
Cutting-edge techniques to treat respiratory diseases.
Management of a frequent complication associated with various types of chemotherapy.
- Digestive Functional Pathology
Functional diseases of the digestive tract are very frequent.
Psychiatric and psychological disorders associated with oncological diseases.
Comprehensive diagnostic care of breast pathology: Mammography, Ultrasound, Resonance, Tomosynthesis ...
- Transplantation of Hematopoietic Progenitors
Compatible Marrow Donor Bone Marrow Transplants.
Indicated in multiple musculoskeletal pathologies and at different points in their evolution.
Neuropsychological evaluation of a wide spectrum of clinical pictures: cognitive, emotional
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Prevent, study, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate diseases of the oral cavity and face.
We focus on customizing cancer treatments because each one is different.
- Injured in Traffic Accident
We offer you a healthcare service at no cost to you.
Equipped with the latest technologies in this specialty, both in diagnostic imaging and metabolic therapy.
Neuro-oncology specialists with the PoleStar N30 iMRI intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging equipment.
- Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry
Highly qualified and coordinated psychiatrists, clinical psychologists and nursing professionals.
Clinical Cardiology, Heart Failure and Arrhythmias. Coronary heart disease specialists.
We assist patients with acute, postoperative pain and chronic pain problems.
Health checkups for prevention and monitoring of possible diseases.
Our patients receive a visit from a dermatologist, a rheumatologist and, later, by a psychologist.
- Endoscopic Treatment of Obesity
Intragastric Balloon, Swallowable Balloon, Stomach Reduction... We offer different methods to lose weight.
Clinical diagnostic evaluation and treatment of sleep-related disorders in adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
International patient department 24/7
Please choose HM SANCHINARRO on the form